#1 M.C. Steenberg

M.C. Steenberg

Former Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 08:47 AM

Dear all,

We have updated the message display configuration so that members' religious affiliation now appears on posts. You will find this information in the upper right-hand corner of each posted message, included in the small block of member information (join date, country, number of posts, etc.).

This may be a good time to edit your profile, so that the Religious Affiliation field contains accurate information. It is the contents of this profile field that are displayed after 'Religion:' on all member posts.

If you've any questions, please feel free to start a thread in the About the Forum area, or contact me via PM.

INXC, Matthew

#2 M.C. Steenberg

M.C. Steenberg

Former Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 04:08 PM

Dear all,

Thanks to the many of you that e-mailed / PM'ed to inform that the options listing for the 'Religious Affiliation' field were incomplete this morning. It should now be possible for you, if Orthodox, to select simply 'Orthodox'; or, if you wish, to indicate also your membership in a local church / jurisdiction (e.g. 'Russian Orthodox', 'OCA', etc.). I realise that some people prefer simply to indicate 'Orthodox', while others prefer, for clarity's sake in discussions on, for example, liturgical customs and traditions, to specify further details -- so now the option for either route should be available.

Please do let me know if you've queries or recommendations about the system as it now stands.

INXC, Matthew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users