#1 M.C. Steenberg

M.C. Steenberg

Former Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 12:04 PM

Dear all,

Just a note to let you know that Google ads are now appearing on the right-hand side of pages in the Monachos.net Discussion Community. I hope these are unobtrusive and won't change the overall look and feel of the forum terribly much.

The reason for having these ads on the forum is as a means of fundraising for the Community, which is described more fully here. It takes a surprising amount of money to keep Monachos.net on-line and operational, and this is one very basic, simple way we can raise (a small amount of) funds - and a relatively 'painless' means for members, since funds are earned for Monachos.net each time an advertisement link is clicked, without having to send anything in personally.

I would encourage you to click the ad links and follow through to their pages whenever you feel so inclined -- as often as you are able! We earn a small amount of income each time an ad is clicked, and while the individual amounts are small, the pennies do add up - and each is applied to the running costs of the forum and web site as a whole. Again, further details are found here.

Should you ever encounter an add you feel deeply inappropriate to the forum, please http://www.monachos....sendmessage.php let me know, so it can be prevented from further display.

With many thanks,

INXC, Matthew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users