#1 Thomas Daniel

Thomas Daniel

Junior Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 05:54 AM

Shlomo

I uploaded 5 images but unfortunately there is no provision to put brief note about the picture. I think if the webmaster provides a provision for it, it will help the visitor to understand about the picture

Morth Mariam Yeldos Aloho, Pray for us

#2 Fr Raphael Vereshack

Fr Raphael Vereshack

• Moderators
  • 4,420 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member
  • Verified Monastic Cleric

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:57 PM

Shlomo

I uploaded 5 images but unfortunately there is no provision to put brief note about the picture. I think if the webmaster provides a provision for it, it will help the visitor to understand about the picture

Morth Mariam Yeldos Aloho, Pray for us

I think if you label your pictures/photos first in My Pictures then when these are uploaded the labeling seems to keep with uploaded picture. At least mine did.

Matthew Steenberg the administrator of this site is away right now but perhaps he could give a word of advice about this if he comes across this post.

In Christ- Fr Raphael

#3 Nicolaj

Nicolaj

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 28 December 2006 - 10:55 AM

Well, yesterday I uploaded 2 Pictures myself, I saw them and today they are gone!? I like to have some of my pictures here to share with the other brothers and sisters, so if Matthew can tell us how to do it right this would be fine!

In Christ-Nicolaj

#4 John Charmley

John Charmley

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts
  • Guest from Another Religious Tradition

Posted 28 December 2006 - 01:21 PM

Well, yesterday I uploaded 2 Pictures myself, I saw them and today they are gone!? I like to have some of my pictures here to share with the other brothers and sisters, so if Matthew can tell us how to do it right this would be fine!

In Christ-Nicolaj

Dear Nicolaj,

Did you remember to press the link that says to make the pictures public? When you upload the pictures are actually private, and there is a link you can press to make them public.

Hope that remedies the problem.

In Christ,

John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users