#1 M.C. Steenberg

M.C. Steenberg

Former Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 09:30 AM

Dear friends,

Just a brief note, expanding on the announcement on the web site's front page, to the effect that we suffered some (still unclarified) server problems yesterday, Tuesday the 6th, which extended into this morning (UK time) and which effected the entire Monachos.net system, effectively rendering the whole site off-line.

We seem to have corrected these; and we are still trying to sort out the nature of the problem.

Many apologies to those who were effected by this. I do hope the problem won't recur.

(One day, given its size, Monachos.net will have to obtain a dedicated server; but it will also need to increase its riches substantially in order to do so! :) )

INXC, Matthew

#2 Fr Raphael Vereshack

Fr Raphael Vereshack

• Moderators
  • 4,420 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member
  • Verified Monastic Cleric

Posted 07 February 2007 - 02:25 PM

Dear friends,

Just a brief note, expanding on the announcement on the web site's front page, to the effect that we suffered some (still unclarified) server problems yesterday, Tuesday the 6th, which extended into this morning (UK time) and which effected the entire Monachos.net system, effectively rendering the whole site off-line.

We seem to have corrected these; and we are still trying to sort out the nature of the problem.

Many apologies to those who were effected by this. I do hope the problem won't recur.

(One day, given its size, Monachos.net will have to obtain a dedicated server; but it will also need to increase its riches substantially in order to do so! :) )

INXC, Matthew

I like the new look on the site's front page.

Maybe a Lenten fund drive for a dedicated server or at least to support Monachos?

In Christ- Fr Raphael

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users