#41 Rick H.

Rick H.

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 21 November 2007 - 04:36 PM

HELP My husband has been torturing my poor humor impaired brain all morning with this thread and now I am being forced to listen to endless chicken jokes from every conceivable web site in existence. :eek:

Umm . . . Celinda, I guess you didn't get the memo about BOLD FACE TYPE!!!

Nina, you make a good point about the fence. That poor farmer is going to have an empty coop if he is not careful!

And, as for you Mike, and your social graces around the house . . . Keep up the good work! ;)

We must be approaching the holidays!

Joy in Christ,
Rick

#42 Seda S.

Seda S.

Regular Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 04:39 PM

Seda, learn to live with womankind on monachos. And in fact you were the one who asked for the smilies not to be disabled. :P

Are you proving by these your words how I was right when asking for that? Because in my post at 08:16 PM I didn't use any smilie....

#43 Michael Stickles

Michael Stickles

• Moderators
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 04:43 PM

Also what is up with the giggle smiley? She looks more like she is trembling than giggling; and so timid!

Looks like she's trying to hold back so she doesn't go from giggles to hysterics and wind up ROTFLSHMSHAICB (i.e., Rolling on the floor laughing so hard my sides hurt and I can't breathe).

#44 Nina

Nina

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 04:49 PM

:circle:

Ok I have to write

#45 Seda S.

Seda S.

Regular Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 04:54 PM

Posted Image - Excuse me, Seda. But "Mary" is officially part of womankind.

Posted Image - Seda, wondering why womankind has been permitted to enter this community

Posted Image - Am I talking too much?

Posted Image - Is the visual noise becoming unbearable?

Posted Image - Ok. Bye.

Posted Image - I hope I'm still a member when I come back later!

Mary, I'm afraid when you come back later, you'll find that I have been cast out as the source of all this agony beyond words.

Nina, Mary, stop doing this. Don't forget, I'm a 'guest from another tradition' and my position is weak compared with that of yours. Have pity on me, pls...

#46 Mary

Mary

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:07 PM

Mary, I'm afraid when you come back later, you'll find that I have been cast out as the source of all this agony beyond words.

Nina, Mary, stop doing this. Don't forget, I'm a 'guest from another tradition' and my position is weak compared with that of yours. Have pity on me, pls...

Dear Seda,

you must ignore labels like "guest from another tradition", just like you should ignore feelings and intrusive thoughts while praying. When you're a member here, you're a full fledged member- good,Posted Image bad Posted Image and ugly, Posted Image. It's an all inclusive membership (although, those who contribute financially are probably more full fledged than a freeloader like myself.Posted Image )

And besides, this thread was entirely Fr Dcn Matthew's fault, since everyone was just going about their business trying to have really serious conversations, till this showed up...Posted Image

Posted Image - More chicken, anyone?

#47 Nina

Nina

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:10 PM

Oh I did not mean it that way! I meant it you as a member of womankind. [ATTACH]66[/ATTACH]

Attached Files

• Attached File  75.gif   887bytes   37 downloads

#48 Nina

Nina

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:17 PM

Posted Image - More chicken, anyone?

Giggles ... How do you say in English? Eat your heart out Mary? Not only I found smilies with hair but also with pink hair (look above).

[ATTACH]67[/ATTACH]

Attached Files

• Attached File  814.gif   4.29K   38 downloads

#49 Tim Grass

Tim Grass

Regular Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:37 PM

I don't think it's right to complain that because some people say they don't like bold, some Nazi state is being inforced........ pretty closed minded itself.

--tim

#50 Mary

Mary

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:47 PM

I don't think it's right to complain that because some people say they don't like bold, some Nazi state is being inforced........ pretty closed minded itself.

--tim

Hey! I caught a spilling mistake! Tim, did you do that on purpose? :P Shouldn't that be 'enforced'?

#51 Mary

Mary

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:49 PM

Giggles ... How do you say in English? Eat your heart out Mary? Not only I found smilies with hair but also with pink hair (look above).

[ATTACH]67[/ATTACH]

Ok. You win. Posted Image

#52 Nina

Nina

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:53 PM

If someone is complaining, they should look at all the fun we are having. We have a playground here and we need to keep the other threads as aesthetically looking as possible, and as user friendly as possible for the inquisitive minds who might stumble across monachos (like all of us) looking for Patristic thoughts and who do not need our clutter, our precious thoughts, or fun, our smilies, me etc.

#53 Nina

Nina

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:55 PM

Ok. You win. Posted Image

Oh no, sweet friend! I was just teasing you. Do you want the address? It has really cool ones.

#54 Mary

Mary

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 06:50 PM

Oh no, sweet friend! I was just teasing you. Do you want the address? It has really cool ones.

No thanks. Posted Image
I'll pass. I've had an overdose of smilies. Posted Image Posted Image
It's Fr Dcn Matthew's turn to laugh now. Posted Image

Here's a big cyber hug for a Happy Thanksgiving, whether you celebrate it or not. Posted Image They're best kind, 'cuz you don't have to touch me. Posted Image

#55 Rick H.

Rick H.

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 07:14 PM

I must confess that in the end,
The spell checker is my good friend.
Without it I can get few words right,
But let those like me band together--
Poor spellers of the world untie!!!

#56 Anthony

Anthony

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 07:42 PM

I must confess that in the end,
The spell checker is my good friend.

Who are you thinking of putting a spell on? :)

#57 Rick H.

Rick H.

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:09 AM

Who are you thinking of putting a spell on? :)

If I could, I would love to cast a spell on our football team, the Cincinnati Bengals. My intent would be to conjure up a defense as well as to try to keep at least half of the team out of jail this year! :)

#58 Anthony

Anthony

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 12:14 PM

Maybe you could do something for Newcastle while you're at it.

#59 Nina

Nina

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:50 PM

No thanks.
I'll pass. I've had an overdose of smilies. Posted Image
It's Fr Dcn Matthew's turn to laugh now. Posted Image

Here's a big cyber hug for a Happy Thanksgiving, whether you celebrate it or not. Posted Image They're best kind, 'cuz you don't have to touch me. Posted Image

Happy Thanksgiving to you too and to all!

Attached File  585.gif   2.42K   28 downloads I promise, Mary, that I have pomegranate juice in my glass not alcohol.:P

What if I find a cyber hug where will you go because there will not be space in cyber space for you to hide?:P

Attached Files

• Attached File  584.gif   1.95K   28 downloads

#60 Mary

Mary

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:01 PM

I promise, Mary, that I have pomegranate juice in my glass not alcohol.:P

That's good, because, it seems we have the ability to get severely intoxicated without a single drop of alcohol! Perhaps the Eucharist has turned our blood into wine. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users