• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 Olga

Olga

• Moderators
  • 2,827 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 23 November 2007 - 05:01 AM

Maybe you could do something for Newcastle while you're at it.

... and for the England football team as well... :eek:

#62 Anthony

Anthony

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:42 AM

Did you have to mention that, Olga? :(

#63 Nina

Nina

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 01:52 PM

This Thanksgiving group hug is for Mary:

[ATTACH]70[/ATTACH]

Attached Files

#64 Nina

Nina

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 05:30 PM

This Thanksgiving group hug is for Mary:

[ATTACH]70[/ATTACH]

And for Paul who is coming back soon! Yay! Mary, Paul is due back soon and he will tell us all the things he saw in Athos. Can't wait!

#65 Nina

Nina

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:02 AM

Ok when is Paul coming back??? It is 1 minute to 12AM on the 27th of Novemeber now and I can't wait! Mary, where are you? Are you going to keep this thread alive so our friend Paul can see it too, or not? Bad, bad Mary! I will tell Santa not to include you in the 'nice list'!

#66 Mary

Mary

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 02:28 PM

Ok when is Paul coming back??? It is 1 minute to 12AM on the 27th of Novemeber now and I can't wait! Mary, where are you? Are you going to keep this thread alive so our friend Paul can see it too, or not? Bad, bad Mary! I will tell Santa not to include you in the 'nice list'!

What ever made you think I might be good? Posted Image

Has it ever occurred to you, that Paul, when he returns, will probably be a lot holier than when he left and would probably never be addicted to monachos again?! So, you'll be wasting your time counting all your minutes, because Paul may never be back! Posted Image That would be quite traumatic!!

BTW - there's no where in the Bible that tells us to be nice. In fact, Niceness is quite yucky. It's the same as being Politically Correct and that's quite twisted. Oh, but what was this thread about? Posted Image

#67 Nina

Nina

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 03:06 PM

What ever made you think I might be good? Posted Image

I thought you were just baptized!!!:confused: :P

Has it ever occurred to you, that Paul, when he returns, will probably be a lot holier than when he left and would probably never be addicted to monachos again?! So, you'll be wasting your time counting all your minutes, because Paul may never be back! That would be quite traumatic!!

No it never occurred to me and you are mean for telling this to me and spoiling the purity of my mind.:P I thought that Paul will pity us all here and share some wisdom with us and not abandon us and think only for his own salvation.

BTW - there's no where in the Bible that tells us to be nice. In fact, Niceness is quite yucky. It's the same as being Politically Correct and that's quite twisted.

Yes Madam! Sorry but I never quoted bad or nice from the Bible. Do not crucify me for playing a little (where is the trembling scared smiley?). If we count everything than Santa does not count too. Because he is St. Nikolas and he never comes for Christmas. In Greece he is St. Basil and he never comes for Christmas too. Because His saints give all the glory to Him and His birthday is only about Him. There you have it. Happy?!:cool:

P.S Because you asked: this thread was about the poetry of our wonderful poets here and about the overuse of smilies.

#68 Michael Stickles

Michael Stickles

• Moderators
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 02:00 PM

I'm normally not big on smileys, but I just ran across these ones and couldn't resist adding them to all the ones Mary shared with us here.

Attached File  bow.gif   525bytes   61 downloads

They were part of the sig lines for posters on another forum; they both claimed membership in "The One True Old Posters of the Genuine Ancient Way in Exile From Christian Forums Resistance in Communion with Baklavas Synod in Exile Abroad".

Attached Files

#69 M.C. Steenberg

M.C. Steenberg

Former Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 02:23 PM

They were part of the sig lines for posters on another forum; they both claimed membership in "The One True Old Posters of the Genuine Ancient Way in Exile From Christian Forums Resistance in Communion with Baklavas Synod in Exile Abroad".

This comment is responsible for the fact that my keyboard is now covered in coffee. It is one of the best (and funniest) things I've seen all day.

INXC, Dcn Matthew

#70 Rdr Andreas

Rdr Andreas

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,032 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 17 December 2007 - 02:44 PM

It is one of the best (and funniest) things I've seen all day.

All day??? You get more laughs in life than I do - this was one of the best (and funniest) things I've seen in a month!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users