Paul Cowan

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:00 AM

Dear Matthew,

I recently got this message. I tried to click on the approve message tab but it said I did not select a message to approve. I do not see a box to check to choose a message. I hate to delete these until I can figure out how to approve them first.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Paul

#2 Nina

Nina

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:12 AM

Dear Paul,

Just trying to help since Fr. Matthew is probably asleep now. I just posted a comment for one of your pictures and it shows posted.

I do not know what is your problem.

nina -> so confused:confused::confused::confused: <- I like so much how I look there... giggles...

#3 Paul Cowan

Paul Cowan

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:41 AM

It didn't help. I saw your chosen picture with the caption 1 unread post. but when I clicked on the words, nothing happened. So I don't know what you said.

Fr. Dcn. Wake up. ^;^

#4 Nina

Nina

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:43 PM

It didn't help. I saw your chosen picture with the caption 1 unread post. but when I clicked on the words, nothing happened. So I don't know what you said.

Well knowing me you can imagine what I said! :P Am I not predictable in this aspect?

#5 Paul Cowan

Paul Cowan

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 04:55 AM

Well knowing me you can imagine what I said! Am I not predictable in this aspect?

Yes, and I appreciate the compliment. It is a beautiful scene. I tried to capture that.

#6 Michael Stickles

Michael Stickles

• Moderators
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 02:29 PM

Now you've got me curious as to what's going on. Try posting a comment for my picture (only have one up, in a test album) and I'll see if I have the same problem.

Mike

#7 Paul Cowan

Paul Cowan

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:49 AM

Mike,

I wish I could. I don't know how to leave you picture feedback either. Perhaps the nice person that left me the message can explain to us both how they did it and you can Google the answer and let me know too. :)

#8 Michael Stickles

Michael Stickles

• Moderators
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:45 AM

If you go to my profile page, on the right should be the "Albums" box. Click on the picture to go to the album, then click on the (only) picture in the album to go to full-size picture. Below the picture should be a box labelled "Post Comment".

However, I note that Nina posted a comment, and it's showing up fine; I got no message that it was awaiting approval.

Call Scooby, Shaggy and the crew; we've got a mystery here.

#9 Paul Cowan

Paul Cowan

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:11 PM

Well, I have always been an oddity.

I must not have scrolled down far enough. I do now see where to add a post. I was stopping at the report post tab.

I still have two notifications awaiting a decision. I will try to delete them and see what happens.

#10 Paul Cowan

Paul Cowan

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:24 PM

I just tried to delete and approve and unapprove the picture messages and all three options said

You did not select any valid messages

I assume there should be a box as in the PM section to check, but I don't seem to see them. Any thoughts from the IT folk?

Paul

#11 Michael Stickles

Michael Stickles

• Moderators
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:18 PM

I assume there should be a box as in the PM section to check, but I don't seem to see them. Any thoughts from the IT folk?

Odd. I see checkboxes on mine for each comment, at the far right after the date and time posted. If I click one, the "Go (0)" button beneath the comments changes to "Go (1)". Do you think perhaps on yours the checkboxes could have gotten shoved off the screen to the right?

#12 Paul Cowan

Paul Cowan

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:43 PM

Nope. I have a superwide screen. I can see all the way to china on this thing. I have complete closure at every edge of the site. No little tick boxes for me. That's ok, I don't mind seeing someone has written me a notification. It makes me feel needed. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users