Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:03 AM

2 Timothy 4:2

New King James Version (NKJV)

2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
'
http://www.persecuti...den-agenda.html

#2 Kosta

Kosta

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:20 AM

I'm glad to see that some Middle Eastern Christians are awaking from their Stockholm Syndrome and no longer are parroting the line that relations with their muslim counterparts is peaceful. I remember when Middle Eastern Christian leaders publicly stated how their relationship with muslims are great, but relations with jews are strained.  Two days later muslims bombed an Assyrian Church in Iraq killing dozens during Christmas. The reason was that strict Christian ecclesiastical divorce was hindering muslim men from marrying Christian women seperated from their first husbands! The irony of all these untruthful statements from Middle Eastern church leaders especcialy those from Iraq is the Catholicos and Supreme head of the Assyrian Church has been living in exile in Detroit since WW2 !!! Even their bishops are usually ordained in London but never in the land of where their flock resides.

Lets see the extinction of Christianity in past 100 years:

Armenians of Turkey in 1915

Smyrnaen Greeks and Armenians in 1922

Greek Christians of Instanbul 1922-1970

Greek Orthodox Christians of Alexandria in the 1940's

northern Cypriot Christians in 1974

Kosovar Christians from 1990's to present

Iraqi Christians after the ousting of Hussein

Now the Christians of Syria

#3 Effie Ganatsios

Effie Ganatsios

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:43 AM

Unfortunately, Kosta, people are branded as "racists" when they see what is happening and are unafraid to speak out. In the past our priests were brave warriors for the faith. They were not branded racists for their views. Why is this racist issue so one-sided?

#4 Kosta

Kosta

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:00 AM

Because the west hates christians . They are disoriented. I don't recognize this modernist era as my culture, its something alien.

#5 Rdr Andreas

Rdr Andreas

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,032 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:34 AM

The west seems to be against Orthodox Christians in particular (eg NATO bombing of Serbia, Pascha 1999), perhaps because Orthodoxy possesses the truth.

#6 Effie Ganatsios

Effie Ganatsios

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:31 PM

When NATO bombed Servia on Good Friday I remember thinking that "Christians" were bombing other Christians. Why? To send a message? I still don't understand it. Why Good Friday?

And now we are being inundated with Muslims, none of whom have been invited.

#7 Kosta

Kosta

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:21 AM

According to the EU they are invited. A major aspect of western culture is diversity and multiculturalism. Remember that the west has never taken the side of Christians against muslims, this explains why they like coming here, there welcomed with open arms.

Edited by Kosta, 04 March 2014 - 11:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users