#1 Isaac_L

Isaac_L

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:32 PM

Hello everyone, a blessed fast to all.

My name is Isaac. I hail from Texas and I have been an Orthodox Christian for just over a year now. I am also coming up on my one-year wedding anniversary. By God's grace, my wife and I were united in holy matrimony shortly after our Chrismation into the Church. I have been a browser of Monachos.net for some time now, but only recently have checked out the forum community. I decided I would like to make an account and hopefully post every once in awhile.

I apologize as I should have made this post my first as an introduction. My very first post was in another forum, but that's okay because I'm introducing myself now! I look forward to seeing you all in the forums.

Also, I did not see a thread for 2014 introductions, so I hope it is alright that I simply posted in the general introduction forum.

Finally, if you don't mind me asking, are the monachos.net forums fairly active? Am I the first new member of 2014?

Grace and peace,

Isaac

#2 Antonios

Antonios

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:43 AM

Welcome Isaac!

Good to have you here! 

The forum is as active as it's members decide to post.  Sometimes very, sometimes not so much.  During Lent, there traditionally is less posting from my experience, and many of the former frequent posters have resorted to being lurkers so it seems.   But, nevertheless, if the right question is brought up, or interesting post is made, it can go from quiet to quite active in just a short while!

Congratulations to you and your wife!  May the Lord bless you both on your anniversary!  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users