5 replies to this topic

#1 Anthony

Anthony

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:38 PM

I would like to ask your prayers for the young daughter of a friend of mine, who is in hospital. As I understand, the problem is serious and the outcome unclear. Her name is Evangelia.  

Many thanks,

Anthony

#2 Alice

Alice

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:20 PM

Be assured, dear Anthony, of my humble prayer to God, through His Holy Mother, and St. Nektarios the wonderworker (whose feast we celebrate tomorrow) for the health of little Evangelia.

May God also grant courage and fortitude to her loving parents. Amen.

#3 Anthony

Anthony

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:46 PM

Thank you, dear Alice.  I am happy to say that, as I understand it, Evangelia is a little better today (and her mother too). I will let you know when there is clear news.  

#4 Ben Johnson

Ben Johnson

Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:14 AM

Through the intercessions of St. Anna, LORD have mercy!

#5 Alice

Alice

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 09:17 PM

Dear brother in Christ, Anthony,

Today in church our priest spoke of St. Nektarios, whose feast day we celebrate on the new calendar. He said that we have three parishioners who he can attest to having been miraculously healed of cancer. Their cancer completely disappeared! Glory to God! 

I am praying to him for little Evangelia. You can also ask the monks at St. Nektarios monastery (Roscoe) to pray for her. Just go to their website and use the 'contact us' form. Also, please tell her parents to pray for his intercessions for her health.

Be well,

Alice 

#6 Anthony

Anthony

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:38 PM

Dear Alice, Ben and others,

I am glad to report that through the prayers of St Nektarios and many of the saints, Evangalia is now a lot better and, although they will keep her in hospital for some days yet. the crisis seems to be over. I am now worried for her mother, who has hardly slept or eaten for a week and is completely shattered.

In Christ,

Anthony

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users