7 replies to this topic

#1 Dave Cannon

Dave Cannon

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Guest from Another Religious Tradition

Posted 24 April 2015 - 03:44 PM

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, I'm looking for The Orthodox Study Bible in red leather.  Can anyone help.

Thanks, Dave

#2 Kosta

Kosta

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:54 AM

It seems like its impossible to just find the black bonded leather version. I didnt even realize they made a 4 ribbon genuine red leather version. Unless they bring it back for reprint I dont think you will find one. Quite surprised at how rare they are.

#3 Dave Cannon

Dave Cannon

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Guest from Another Religious Tradition

Posted 26 April 2015 - 01:15 PM

I have a black leather version, i guess I should have gotten the red leather when it was available.

#4 A. Wright

A. Wright

Regular Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 18 May 2015 - 09:44 AM

Anyone know where I can find a copy of the leather version? Red preferred, but black is acceptable. All I've been able to find is hardcover or paperback.  :huh:

#5 Kosta

Kosta

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:58 AM

Black leatherette can be found, just becareful not to get ripped off. Some booksellers are charging way too much. Check Ebay or on Amazon. Red leather was limited edition and is out of print and rare.

With that said Im dissappointed in the OSB. The original NT version had an excellent concordance and cross references of scripture in the footnotes. They omitted all that in the OSB.

#6 Kuksha W.

Kuksha W.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:31 PM

I understand this thread is a little old, but I did not see any resolution mentioned. I took the liberty of emailing ancientfaith.com to see if they had a copy, or could point to where a copy resided. They responded very apologetically, saying all copies are completely sold out, but they are working to obtain more. I would suggest emailing them and asking if you could be put on a mailing list for the new red leather copies that will be coming out at some point in the future. Otherwise, checking store.ancientfaith.com periodically to know when a new red leather has been printed would be the only recourse.

#7 Ben Johnson

Ben Johnson

Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 10:35 PM

I only see a hardcover or kindle format on amazon.com.

#8 A. Wright

A. Wright

Regular Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 02:51 AM

Me too, Ben. Haven't been able to find much on eBay either. All paperback or hardcover. Probably going to email Ancient Faith later. Already have my own copy in leatherette, wanted a gift copy for someone else. It'll wait, I suppose. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users