• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 m50092

m50092

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:11 PM

Hi, I'm interested if anyone knows the status of the Eastern Orthodox Bible. The website hosting it seems to be unattended. Right now I just use a Catholic bible, therefore a few books missing, so it would be nice to have a suitable Orthodox translation. If anyone has any information it would be appreciated.

Thanks

#2 Μιχάλης Βρ

Μιχάλης Βρ

Regular Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:51 AM

I'm actually interested in this myself. The EOB NT had been released but there's still a banner up on the EOB site asking for OT editors. I tried to email Fr Cleenewerck at the address given on the contact page to offer to help with the LXX OT translation, but each time his email server sent a message back telling me my message could not be delivered to him.
If anyone knows of a better way to reach Fr Cleenewerck I would greatly appreciate being able to get in touch with him, whether to hear that the OT is finished or to help finish the OT...

#3 m50092

m50092

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:21 AM

I also tried that email with no response. I did find another contact for him but it was his university email. If you are actually looking to aid in translation it might not be a problem.

www.euclid.int/faculty/Laurent-Cleenewerck.pdf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users