#1 Anna Stickles

Anna Stickles

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:22 PM

Mary is a long time member of the forum here, and Michael and I have been helping her out with her mom and other needs for the past year, but this is a bit too big for a single person or even parish to handle. Please consider helping out. Please feel free to contact me privately if you have questions or would like to donate directly instead of going through the site.

http://www.gofundme.com/fhg28qbs#

Edited by Anna Stickles, 05 August 2015 - 05:25 PM.

#2 Mary Lanser

Mary Lanser

Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 12:18 AM

Thanks so much Anna.  I'm replying here to let people know that I am around and you can feel free to write to me and ask me anything about the need and what I am doing these days.  I'll check in from time to time for messages.  Many hands lighten the load, so know that I am grateful to all who might help and also your willingness to help advertise or share this need is as important to the project as the material donations.   So thanks again and write if you have any questions.....Mary

#3 Mary Lanser

Mary Lanser

Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:43 PM

Dear Folks, This is a tough time of year to work on a fundraising campaign and a tough campaign in that it is for a thing, as a tool for helping me get to care facilities, and not a direct appeal for medical care.  I have a scoliosis of my upper and lower spine and the vertebrae are compressing and twisting and causing constant pain and numbness.  I am not a good candidate for surgery and I have had good results in the past with physical therapy, exercise and light traction but it has to be consistent or I fall back into the degenerative pattern.  There are other concerns with ulcers and a precancerous skin condition that require more intermittent but regular trips to doctors and clinics.  Without a car, I simply cannot get to where I need to be.  If I could do this locally, believe me, I would!!

Please consider helping if you are able.  Even the smallest donations count....blessings, Mary 

Edited by Mary Lanser, 12 August 2015 - 06:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users