#1 Paul Cowan

Paul Cowan

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:21 PM

Is anyone having trouble with viewing profiles? I get the page to come up, but the headers are all bunched up on the top left instead of spreadout between the left and right, then there is a huge white gap of some 6-8 inches before the body of the profile scrolls up and then the remaining boxes of data are stacked one above the other instead of overlayed with each other. Here is Monachos.net Discussion Community, Just don't know if it will come out for you as it is for me.

My own profile looks just fine. It only happens when I view others.

Paul

#2 Alice

Alice

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 04:40 AM

Is anyone having trouble with viewing profiles? I get the page to come up, but the headers are all bunched up on the top left instead of spreadout between the left and right, then there is a huge white gap of some 6-8 inches before the body of the profile scrolls up and then the remaining boxes of data are stacked one above the other instead of overlayed with each other. Here is Monachos.net Discussion Community, Just don't know if it will come out for you as it is for me.

Paul

Yes, infact, I have noticed that myself.

Also, this may be a good time to ask why my profile is the only one that does not have a 'leave a visitor message' tab. I don't know why.

By the way: Paul, yours is fine but not others'.

...and a happy and blessed name day to you...wishing you many years of good health and happiness.

--In Christ,
Alice

#3 Effie Ganatsios

Effie Ganatsios

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 05:34 AM

Happy nameday Paul:)

Chronia Polla = literal translation = Years plenty.

Many happy returns of the day.

Effie

#4 M.C. Steenberg

M.C. Steenberg

Former Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:56 AM

Dear Paul and others. I'm just back, and have discovered your note:

Paul

I'm not seeing this myself. Could someone who is, please take a screen shot and post / send to me?

Many thanks,

INXC, Dcn Matthew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users