53 replies to this topic

#41 Christina M.

Christina M.

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:42 AM

Christina, I sent you a picture of Paul's favorite Bessie. As much as he talks about Bessie Truman and has never mentioned any other Bessie I thought I was complying with your request for a picture of "Bessie" as Paul has related to me.

Maybe he talks about her so much because they went to the same school together. They're about the same age, right?
;)

#42 Kyrill Bolton

Kyrill Bolton

Regular Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:06 AM

Ouch, that hurt, as I am old enough to be Paul's father and if he is about the same age as Bessie how old does that make me?

#43 Christina M.

Christina M.

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:50 PM

Ouch, that hurt, as I am old enough to be Paul's father and if he is about the same age as Bessie how old does that make me?

Uh oh... Kyrill, you just volunteered to replace Paul as the target of the old-age jokes. :)

Kyrill, man, have you ever told your priest how old you are? He might canonize you! :D :D :D

#44 Olga

Olga

• Moderators
  • 2,821 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:09 PM

Watch it, Christina, I'm old enough to be your mother! :P:D:D

#45 Anna Stickles

Anna Stickles

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:57 PM

How do you know how old anyone is anyway?

#46 Father David Moser

Father David Moser

• Moderators
  • 3,581 posts
  • Verified Cleric

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:08 PM

In many cases - from the uploaded pictures

#47 Christina M.

Christina M.

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:11 PM

It was revealed in an earlier thread that some of the members are from the mid to late Jurassic era.

Look at this post here:
http://www.monachos....ll=1#post103430

#48 Kyrill Bolton

Kyrill Bolton

Regular Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:24 PM

Uh oh... Kyrill, you just volunteered to replace Paul as the target of the old-age jokes. :)

Kyrill, man, have you ever told your priest how old you are? He might canonize you! :D :D :D

It was seriously considered that I be canonized but the circus with the large canon left town too soon.

(You know that it a land far away and in a time in the past when the flowers of spring stayed fresh and new all year long, children showed respect for their elders, practiced obedience and stayed in the corner reciting the Jesus prayer. Those were called the good ole days.)

#49 Anna Stickles

Anna Stickles

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 01:16 AM

Attached File  pet dinosaur.jpg   36.25K   28 downloads Well since other people have admitted how old they are, I guess I will come out of the closet also. Here is a picture of me when I was a little girl with my pet dinosaur.

#50 Christina M.

Christina M.

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:17 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2166[/ATTACH] Well since other people have admitted how old they are, I guess I will come out of the closet also. Here is a picture of me when I was a little girl with my pet dinosaur.

That has to be the most disturbing picture I've ever seen in my life.

I see a mom sacrificing a little girl to a giant monster. The girl is crying: "No mom, please, I'll be good!" while trying to push herself backwards, and the mom is laughing mischievously about it.

Did your mom really do all that stuff to you? :)

#51 Michael Stickles

Michael Stickles

• Moderators
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:36 PM

That has to be the most disturbing picture I've ever seen in my life.

I see a mom sacrificing a little girl to a giant monster. The girl is crying: "No mom, please, I'll be good!" while trying to push herself backwards, and the mom is laughing mischievously about it.

Did your mom really do all that stuff to you? :)

No, no, Anna was just complaining about its bad breath. She told it to brush its teeth better and use mouthwash, which is what her mom was laughing at.

Gotta admit, I never did like that overgrown reptile of hers, and not just because of its breath. It ate my pet trilobites.

#52 Anna Stickles

Anna Stickles

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:11 AM

Can't you see I am smiling? He was wanting me to look at his new tooth. But yes, dinosaur breath is worse the dog breath.

Now Michael, let's not go over the trilobite thing again. You know that George didn't like wading in the water, and so he couldn't have eaten them. :-)

#53 Paul Cowan

Paul Cowan

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:25 AM

Well, of course you are absolutely correct Anna. George was a land predator. Now Doli was more likely the one that ate Michaels trilobites. But regardless, they would only have been an appetizer to something larger. like a little girl.

#54 Christina M.

Christina M.

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:55 AM

I wanna see Paul upload a picture...

What's going on, Paul? Is it really that difficult? ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users