#1 Paul Cowan

Paul Cowan

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:22 AM

Also when I click on the feedback star below a post, the pop up box comes up hidden behind the post below it. I can barely make out the words "feedback" as they are cut off half way.

Paul

#2 Archimandrite Irenei

Archimandrite Irenei

Community Moderator

• Administrators
  • 495 posts
  • Verified Monastic Cleric

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:34 AM

Dear Paul, Ruth and others: I've had someone fix the profiles problem. The other issue, Paul, with Feedback windows displaying improperly: he's not been able to recreate this (neither can I). Try rebooting your browser and clearing your cache.

#3 Michael Stickles

Michael Stickles

• Moderators
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 03:26 PM

I copied these to a new thread so others having this problem (like me) can chime in. I'm seeing the same thing Paul is, and it started sometime within the last month (sorry I can't be more specific, but I don't use the feature all that often). It was working fine sometime within a week of getting back from Russia (so, second week of June or so), and I first noticed the boxes being hidden a week or two ago - the same time frame as Paul's post.

I see this in Internet Explorer 7, both on Windows Vista Home (at home) and Windows XP Professional (at work). I'll try it in Firefox on our other home computer later tonight and see if that makes a difference.

I tried Fr Irenei's suggestion - shutting down my browser, deleting internet cache, and then returning to the site. Unfortunately, nothing changed - the pop-up box is still hidden. I can only send feedback to the poster of the last post on a page, since there's nothing down there to obscure the box except the "Reply to Thread" button (and that doesn't obscure anything important).

#4 Michael Stickles

Michael Stickles

• Moderators
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:13 PM

I did not get a chance to try this on Firefox yet; however, it no longer occurs on my home computer (either that or it never did, and I was remembering wrong). It still occurs on my work computer. I've attached screenshots of how this looks - the top half shows the feedback box hidden behind the next post, the bottom half shows it partly obscured by the "Reply to Thread" button.

Attached Files

#5 Rick H.

Rick H.

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:21 PM

Nevermind, the print screen that I paste here converts to a link when I hit "save."

The point was severe overlapp and the resulting whack-a-mole game.

#6 Paul Cowan

Paul Cowan

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:44 PM

Michael,

This is exactly what I see. Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users