Marie+Duquette

Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:22 AM

Concerning Posting New Threads!

Today, I wished to post a "New Thread" but I could find no Post New Thread except in the About Forum area, and in this Test area, So I started my new thread concerning "Spiritual Reading" on the About Forum Area.
I'm just wondering why there are no Post New Thread on any of the Major Discussion items.

Marie-Duquette

#2 Father David Moser

Father David Moser

• Moderators
  • 3,581 posts
  • Verified Cleric

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:26 AM

I don't know what to tell you - the button is there on the different areas on my display.

Fr David

#3 Leah

Leah

Regular Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:05 PM

Concerning Posting New Threads!

Today, I wished to post a "New Thread" but I could find no Post New Thread except in the About Forum area, and in this Test area, So I started my new thread concerning "Spiritual Reading" on the About Forum Area.
I'm just wondering why there are no Post New Thread on any of the Major Discussion items.

Marie-Duquette

I cant find how to do it either, I too wanted to start a new thread, I don't know how? Leah .........
FOUND IT !!!
GO TO community main menu, then choose area you are interested in, then go to sub heading that interests you.THERE THE BUTTON IS : top left brown rectangular button saying; POST NEW THREAD!! Why are things right under your nose and still you do not see them ?! Hope this helps anyone new like me still getting to grips with the forum.

#4 Herman Blaydoe

Herman Blaydoe

• Moderators
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:13 PM

You do need to be in the right place to start a thread. Start at the beginning by clicking on the button "Discussion Community", then select a forum and sub-forum and keep drilling down to the threads. There should be a "+Post New Thread" button at the top left of the window, where it says "+Reply to Thread" on this page. If you do not see that you may be using an older browser? Which browser are you using?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users