#1 Michael Coppock

Michael Coppock

Regular Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:38 AM

I noticed a few minutes ago that I had an extra 'department' appear below my 'Notifications', which only ever tell me that a post has been allowed. But this extra bit was interesting, as it appeared to have some private messages from a couple of people.
I clicked on it, and something openned. I'm not sure what it was, but I saw two brief messages. I read one, and sent a private message back. I'd also clicked on the second, out of curiosity, to see if it openned up into anything bigger. It didn't. And then... it vanished!
I did read the short message within it, but I didn't notice who it was from. Too late!!!... It had disappeared into the dark depth of digital oblivion!

Whoever sent me a message, requesting that I pray for someone, thank you very much. It was a very well received message. I'm sorry that I missed who sent it. Please forgive my lack of attention. I hope to better understand the intricate workings of the site in the future.

In Christ,

Michael

#2 Herman Blaydoe

Herman Blaydoe

• Moderators
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:45 AM

If you click on the "Settings" (upper right hand corner of the window to the right of "Notifications" and "My Profile" you see it feedback comments.

Herman the hopefully helpful Pooh

#3 Michael Coppock

Michael Coppock

Regular Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

Many thanks to the knowledgable and helpful Herman the Pooh. I discovered the lost message, as it wasn't lost at all, but hidden in a corner I hadn't discovered.

May you be blessed with an abundance of honey pots! Filled with honey, I would hope. :)

Michael

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users