#1 Peter Simko

Peter Simko

Regular Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:24 PM

Is anyone aware of any Orthodox thoughts on Christ's crucifixion as a thank-offering? I feel like it must be in some way, as Christ perfects the eucharistic part of our nature. Nevertheless, I haven't heard or seen anything written on it. Any help would be appreciated.

Christ is Ascended!
>>>Pete

#2 nijjhar

nijjhar

Junior Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

Hi Brethren,

People are confused with Jesus, the Flesh and Christ, the Spirit or Title. Christ stands for His Word and that was with our Father. He wanted to live among us and needed a body and that body or flesh was Jesus. Jesus lived among us and walked through streets and villages Preaching Gospel but hardly anyone apprehended Christ in Him.

Now, hardly anyone knows how to eat the flesh of Jesus. It was the Mouth of Jesus that spoke the Parables and those who have ears, Mouth to eat the Flesh of Jesus, to hear, let them hear, enjoy the Gospel. This Meat of Jesus is taken to your heart and digested over there. After, you have understood it yourself, then you Preach Gospel from your own mouth with the same authority as Christ Jesus was Preaching. This is called Drinking the Blood of Christ from the very Cup of Christ.

So, my Brother, Christ was never Crucified but the Flesh Jesus. Christ was in the beginning and He is forever.

Our Father God blesses all.

#3 nijjhar

nijjhar

Junior Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

Hi Brethren,

Christ stands for His Word that was in the beginning with our Father and Jesus was the name of the Flesh that Preached Gospel to us and those who have ears, eat the Flesh of Jesus, chew it in their heart and then bring out from their own mouth as Gospel, the Blood of Christ.

So, Christ was never born, crucified or rose on third day but Jesus, the Flesh. Christ is a title within one's heart.

Christ is not for every one but those who seek the Narrow Gate to the Vineyard where He has been planted by our Father.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users