1 reply to this topic

#1 Andrew Don

Andrew Don

Regular Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

Can anyone explain the "warning points" tag?

I couldn't seem to find information on the forum, but then again, I am not that bright and so I might have missed it.

THe word "warning" gave me the impression that they are related to a "naughty list" of some kind.

But perhaps not.

Maybe one could accumulate them and then trade them in for a new iphone or copies of patristic texts?

Thanks for any info.

#2 Father David Moser

Father David Moser

• Moderators
  • 3,581 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member
  • Verified Cleric

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

The moderators can give a warning to someone who does not abide by the forum guidelines or who persistently disrupts the good order of the forum.  Usually there is some kind of a caution given before the formal "warning" (resulting in warning points and other limitations in the use of the forum) are given.

Some of you have received emails from moderators "returning" a post or making suggestions about how to approve your posting and generally these are taken in a good spirit.  Please recognize that these are not warnings or even necessarily cautions but simply suggestions about how to keep this discussion forum a functional and "safe" place for discussion of Orthodox Christianity in its patristic, monastic and liturgical expression. 

Fr David Moser

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users