4 replies to this topic

#1 Nathaniel Woon

Nathaniel Woon

Regular Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

Does anyone have experience in downloading liturgical music from liturgica.com? Were there any problems in doing so?

#2 Ryan

Ryan

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:36 PM

I did it a while ago. I did not have problems. I also found that the Liturgica staff were pretty responsive to any questions I had, so if you run into issues I think they will be helpful.

Edited by Ryan, 13 April 2013 - 09:36 PM.

#3 Nathaniel Woon

Nathaniel Woon

Regular Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:07 AM

Hi Ryan,

I ran into some problems when I downloaded tracks some years back. For some reason, tracks from somes album could not be stored in any one format so there were cases where some tracks were in Real Player, some in Windows Media and some in iTunes. I was told by the staff that this was something that they had never encountered... I recently ordered some CD downloads and am waiting to see how things go this time around. They now have something called Liturgica Music Manager  so I am hoping not to have more problems. 

One more questionRyan, are you using a Microsoft operating system or something else for your laptop/computer?

#4 Ryan

Ryan

Very Frequent Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • Orthodox Christian Member

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:25 PM

Sorry for the late reply Nathaniel. Yes, I was using Windows when I downloaded from them. Again this was a while ago (at least a year back, I think).

Hi Ryan,

I ran into some problems when I downloaded tracks some years back. For some reason, tracks from somes album could not be stored in any one format so there were cases where some tracks were in Real Player, some in Windows Media and some in iTunes. I was told by the staff that this was something that they had never encountered... I recently ordered some CD downloads and am waiting to see how things go this time around. They now have something called Liturgica Music Manager  so I am hoping not to have more problems. 

One more questionRyan, are you using a Microsoft operating system or something else for your laptop/computer?

#5 Nathaniel Woon

Nathaniel Woon

Regular Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:04 AM

Hi Ryan,

I was downloading the files to a MacBook which I am not very familiar with. In any case, everything works perfectly well as I have finally found out that until I play the tracks, they do not transfer to iTunes.

Nathaniel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users